Scape Krill Oil is rich with omega-3 fatty acids, mainly Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which can help relieve mild arthritis symptoms and support heart and cardiovascular health and normal healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
Krill oil also provides a rich source of astaxanthin, is a potent and natural antioxidant that provides 550 times more powerful than vitamin E and 11 times more powerful than beta-carotene at free radical scavenging.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being;
- Krill Oil contains astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant;
- May assist cardiovascular health;
- Temporary relief of arthrithic pain;
- May reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with osteoarthritis;
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of cholesterol and HDL/LDL ratio.
Each Capsule Contains:
Euphausia superba (Krill) oil 1000mg
No added gluten, yeast, milk, egg, artificial sweeteners, sugar or corn.
Adults – Take 1 capsule daily with food， or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Derived from seafood. Contains crustacean shellfish. Do not use if allergic to seafood.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Do not use if seal over cap is broken. Bottle sealed under cap for your protection.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight, protect from humidity.