To ensure you can take Scape Fish Oil with confidence, Scape regularly tests its fish oil for mercury and only uses high quality fish oil without added artificial surfactants to disguise fishy odours. Fish oil is extracted from cold water fish and is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids. Fish oil contains the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, and can be taken as dietary supplement.
Scape Fish Oil is a beneficial supplement to take if you can’t manage the recommended 2-3 serves of fish a week. It is also high in DHA which is necessary for the normal function of the eyes, brains and nervous system.
- Helps maintain general health & well-being
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and nervous system
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain and eye function
- Helps relieve symptoms of arthritis, swollen joints, dermatitis, psoriasis and inflammatory disorders
Eash Capsule Contains:
Fish Oil (Natural) 1g(1000mg)
– Containing: Omega 3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:
– Elicosapentaenoic Acid(EPA) 180mg
– Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
No added sugar yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule 3 times daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 to 2 capsules a day (Prick and squeeze into milk or juice), or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Adults Only – take up to 3 capsules 3 times daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
Do not use if seal over cap is broken. Bottle sealed under cap for your protection.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and humidity.