Scape Kids Omega-3 Fish Oil contains a premium source of omega-3 to help support a child’s brain and eye development and help with learning and behaviour, it may play an important role in learning in children.
Omega-3 is very important for your child, as the body cannot sufficiently produce and need to obtain them from the diet. The main dietary sources of Omega-3 are cold water fish.
- Intellectual or cognitive development (the ability to think, learn and remember)
- Healthy brain development and the maintenance of normal brain function throughout life;
- The apparent maintenance of mood;
- The development and maintenance of the retina of the eye.
Each Capsule Contains:
Natural fish oil 500mg
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 150mg
– Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 90mg
– Equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 60mg
Children From 3 Years – Take 1-2 chewy bursts per day.
Chew or swallow with or without food.
Can be taken in two easy ways:
1. Chew & burst or
2.Twist the tail & squirt into favorite food
Derived from seafood. Do not use if allergic to seafood.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Do not use if seal over cap is broken. Bottle sealed under cap for your protection.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight, protect from humidity.